• The Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Associations of JAPAN
• Commemorative Organization for the Japan World Exposition '70
• HPC Systems Inc.
• Fujitsu Ltd.
• The Uehara Memorial Foundation
• Epson International Scholarship Foundation
• QCRI, JST-CREST
• American Chemical Society
• CONFLEX Corporation
• Terumo Life Science Foundation
• Waseda University
• HPC Technologies Co., Ltd.
• Hitachi, Ltd.
• Dell Japan Inc.
• Taylor & Francis
Fujitsu Poster Prize
Fujitsu Poster Prizes were awarded to the following 10 posters:
- 3PP-09 Stella Stopkowicz (University of Mainz)
"Relativistic corrections via fourth-order direct perturbation theory"
- 3PP-10 Lan Cheng (University of Mainz)
"Analytic energy derivatives in relativistic quantum chemistry:
Rigorous treatments of both scalar-relativistic and electron-correlation effects"
- 3PP-14 Takeshi Nagata (Kyoto University)
"Recent development of the analytic gradient in the fragment molecular orbital method"
- 3PP-15 Yuka Nakamura (Kyushu University)
"A perturbation theory for friction of a large particle immersed in a binary solvent"
- 3PP-19 Ayako Nakata (National Institute for Materials Science)
"Spin-orbit TDDFT calculations with long-range correction"
- 4PP-13 Ye Cao (National University of Singapore)
"Charge transfer complexes of dihalogen molecules:
From weak intermolecular interactions to dative bonds"
- 4PP-21 Fengyi Liu (Kyoto University)
"Theoretical study on the working mechanism of stilbene light-driven molecular rotary motor"
- 4PP-47 Yu Harabuchi (Hokkaido University)
"Theoretical study of bifurcating reactions accompanying the totally-symmetric valley-ridge inflection point"
- 4PP-75 Yuta Tsuji (Kyushu University)
"Orbital views of molecular conductance perturbed by anchor units"
- 4PP-82 Min Gao (Hokkaido University)
"Catalytic activity of gold clusters on the 'inert' h-BN surface"